Site Civil Engineering is a full-service civil and environmental engineering firm. Whether the project goal is land development or site remediation, Site Civil Engineering’s staff effectively navigates your project through the Township, County and State regulatory approval process — and the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection technical requirements.
William P. Gilmore, P.E. and founder, has more than 20 years experience in civil engineering and land development design. His extensive expertise includes planning, engineering and management of residential, commercial and institutional projects in New Jersey and in Pennsylvania.
Mary Ann Gilmore, LSRP, is a licensed Site Remediation Professional with over 10 years experience in environmental assessment and site remediation in New Jersey. Her areas of expertise include designing and overseeing remediation projects, conducting ecological evaluations, performing wetlands investigations, and regulatory permitting.
Site Civil Engineering’s technicians, engineers and scientists have the necessary experience to provide timely, cost-effective solutions for complex civil and environmental projects. Our staff is dedicated to providing our customers with skilled engineering and environmental services, and exceptional customer service.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- NJ Licensed Site Remediation Professionals
- Ecological Society of America Certified Ecologist
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPPER Certified
- EPA/AHERA Asbestos Building Inspector/Management Planner
- NJ Certified Wetlands Delineator
- NJ Certified Municipal Engineer
- NJ & PA Professional Engineer
- NJDEP Subsurface Evaluator
- Asbestos Building Inspector & Management Planner